Technical Description on Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A
Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A is a malicious exploit that may attempt to take the advantage of vulnerabilities in Flash and Java Player simultaneously. Cyber security experts have reported several issues regarding this exploit related to the system user's complaining that their installed anti-virus tool reported issues with this threat repeatedly. In most of the cases, issues related with this exploit have to do with Java. However, the computer users having issues related with Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A should take immediate steps in order to eliminate it completely from their machine with the help of reliable and trustworthy anti-malware shield, as well as also verify that their version of Flash and Java are full functional and updated.
How Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A may affect your PC?
Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A is a malicious Trojan which is incapable of spreading itself on their own. Usually, it relies on the system users themselves in order to invade a computer, either with the help of deceptive social engineering tactic in order to induce inexperienced machine users into downloading and installing the malicious payload of the malware or using various exploits to take the advantage of vulnerabilities into the victim's installed programs or operating system. It is one of nasty type of exploit that may try to take advantage of known vulnerabilities in Flash and Java to spread rogue apps onto the victim's system. One of the main issues caused by Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A is that it may be accompanied by the detection of various Trojan threats onto the affected device.
Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A : Related To Flash & Java Vulnerabilities
Historically, the Flash and Java are two platforms that have been exploited by several threats, including Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A. Although, there are different reasons for this and some of them are:
- Java and Flash are completely functional on multiple OS, means that a malware using this exploit may infect a wider range of systems.
- Java and Flash have the vulnerabilities that are especially well documented and the PC users may be neglectful whenever it comes to maintaining third party programs fully up-to-date.
- Java and Flash may also allow an exploit developer in order to gain access to most of the higher-level function onto the victim's machine, that may enable the installation of malicious parasites or data collection.
Most importantly, the elimination of any exploit like Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A will only be effective if the steps are taken to ensure that exploited vulnerabilities is no longer present onto the victim's machine.
A. Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A completely.
User Guide : Automatic Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A
Step 5 Exploit:HTML/Phominer.A Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.