Is your browser constantly lead you to TheNextTask.com? Have you noticed unexpected modification is browser as well as System settings? Unable to reset them back? Well, don't panic, This post will definitely help you to deal with TheNextTask.com. Before its removal. Know actually what is TheNextTask.com and its payloads.
What is TheNextTask.com?
|Affected Browsers||Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari etc|
|Description||TheNextTask.com is a browser hijacker that automatically modifies entire browser settings and redirect user to the third-party sites.|
|Distribution Ways||Spam emails, hacked or porn sites, online games, infected devices, freeware and shareware packages, file sharing network etc.|
|Symptoms||Degrades performs speed, displays annoying ads and links, modifies entire browser settings, redirection issues etc.|
|Is Removal Possible||Yes|
TheNextTask.com – Depth Analysis
Replacing default search engine, homepage and entire crucial settings are the common symptom of browser hijacker. TheNextTask.com is actually a dubious site associated with a browser hijacker. At the first sight, it may look like as a genuine and normal search engine that claims user to enhance their System and Internet performance. In contrast to its appearances and claim of giving useful functions, it may upset you by displaying numerous annoying ads while surfing online. It cause browser redirection issues by redirecting you to the unknown or third-party sites. The sole intention behind the creator of this infection is to boost online traffic, generate thousand of ads and generate revenues.
How cyber hackers gain profit from TheNextTask.com?
TheNextTask.com is responsible for generating thousand of pop-up ads in various forms such as deals, banners, promo codes, discounts, in-text ads, video ads, image ads, pop-under, windows etc. All advertisements are displayed according to your likes and preferences that based on pay per click platform. Clicking on such an advertisements and links will redirect you unsafe domain where thousand of annoying pop-up ads and links are promoted. A simple click on suspicious ads and links will generate revenues for unknown.
How TheNextTask.com enters into your PC?
TheNextTask.com has its official site so it can be downloaded from its official domain. It usually enters into the user PC as a form of add-ons, plug-ons, BHOs, suspicious codes etc. These type of extensions comes along with the bundled of freeware and shareware content. When you download and install any cost-free application from the Internet then it secretly lurks inside your PC. therefore, it is highly advised by expert that you should be very attentive and careful while downloading any application, accept Terms & Conditions completely, choose always Custom/Advanced installation mode in contrast of Typical/Default. Through these ways you can avoid TheNextTask.com.
What are the problems caused by TheNextTask.com?
- Hijacks your entire browser by modifying browser settings.
- Replace your homepage and default search engine with TheNextTask.com to cause redirection issue.
- Drastically slows down overall performance speed by eating up more resources.
- Gather victims all sensitive data and exposed them to the public.
- Blocks you to to access your favorite homepage.
A. TheNextTask.com Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view TheNextTask.com related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete TheNextTask.com Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove TheNextTask.com Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for TheNextTask.com related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than TheNextTask.com, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. TheNextTask.com Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall TheNextTask.com related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find TheNextTask.com or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall TheNextTask.com or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search TheNextTask.com program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall TheNextTask.com toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove TheNextTask.com extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove TheNextTask.com
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove TheNextTask.com set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of TheNextTask.com to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove TheNextTask.com add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove TheNextTask.com Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from TheNextTask.com. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. TheNextTask.com Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect TheNextTask.com or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete TheNextTask.com completely.
User Guide : Automatic TheNextTask.com Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of TheNextTask.com and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of TheNextTask.com and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with TheNextTask.com
Step 5 TheNextTask.com Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.