Today morning I got a flash player update while I watching online movie then I run the update without checking any security. When I go through update then my security software start alerting me about a Trojan infection named Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A!. Then after all of my computing operation closed automatically and system software start showing message of disable to work. I do not know how it comes and how can I remove this virus from my system. So please anyone help me to came out of this danger.
Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! is a real havoc for your infected system
Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! is a highly dangerous system threat which has been identified by the Microsoft Security Software. It is a type of typical malware which usually targeting the core system of Windows to in order to execute their malicious tasks to damage your machine. It has been first detected by Windows Defender program. Once it gains access to your system then it executes a series of unwanted commands that is able to damage your machine permanently. It has ability to record or store all your system and online activities such as online banking transactions, various accounts passwords, online preferences, user-id and similar confidential or sensitive details that can endanger your privacy to the hackers. It send all the collected information to their makers for further analysis to accomplish more vicious attacks. It disables your malware scanners to prevent from scan detections to reside into PC for longer period.
Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! follows stealth to get into your system. Usually it slips into your system without your knowledge. Normally this kind of virus has been drop to the users system by utilizing third party freeware which is available free of cost on Internet. Hackers also uses spam email attachments to send infected files as in a form of official documents or a shopping receipt. Some other ways are through infected links, fake software updates, malicious advertisements, downloads of pirated programs, peer to peer file sharing on social media, visit of suspicious web pages, while playing online games or watching movies, corrupt or infectious codes, exploit kits and many more things.
So you have only the best option is to use a reliable anti-malware to remove Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! from infected system and then use a real time protection given security software to save system from future malware attacks.
A. Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A!, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A!
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A!. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! completely.
User Guide : Automatic Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A!
Step 5 Behavior:Win32/gamarue.gen.A! Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.