What is JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj]? Have you any idea about it? Somehow, my Windows PC gets infected with this malware. I really do not know how it enters into my PC but too much familiar with its negative impacts. It automatically modifies entire System settings and disables the functionality of security tools and software. I have tried several methods to get rid of it but each time failed to do. Please help me, anyone, to eliminate JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] easily.
Do you know actually what is JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj]?
JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] is a vicious and dangerous Trojan infection that has the ability to create a System backdoor for the remote attacker. This variant of Trojan infection is compatible with all version of Windows OS such as Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2005, 2008, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and so on. It comes in a form of useful System programs but actually, it is completely untrustworthy which created by cyber offenders with sole intention to make a profit. This variant of Trojan is used to spread several misleading pops up ads to scam victims and make benefits for its partners. It automatically installs some nasty add-ons on your browser to display fake alerts. What is worse, it attacks the user's PC and ruin System badly.
How JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] gets on your PC?
The penetration of such a Trojan infection largely depends on the care of System users. Most of the cases, it comes along with bundled of freeware and shareware programs that user downloads from the free sites. Few of System user are closely watching the installation process and sometimes they do not know that their PC is at high risk. Generally, it attacks the Windows PC via freeware installation and spam campaigns. When you download any freeware packages from the Internet or open any spam emails that arrived from the unknown senders, it secretly gets intrudes into your PC. Thus, you should always read user's agreement and do not press “Next” button in hurry. Choose always Custom or Advanced installation type instead of Typical/Default. Keep in your mind that, it uses several distribution channels to spread over the PC via Internet. Therefore, it is very necessary to be attentive while performing online work.
Impacts of JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj]
Once JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] intrudes into your PC successfully, it will cause serious issues to you. Some of them are as follows:
- It modifies the Registry to cause execution of voluntary alongside with System boot-up.
- It opens the backdoor and allows hackers to control PC remotely.
- It hides inside PC deeply and fails your attempt to search anything manually.
- It keeps your personal data at high risk.
- JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] can disable the functionality of your security tools and software.
A. JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj], it will permanently damage your PC.
B. JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj]
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj]. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] completely.
User Guide : Automatic JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj]
Step 5 JS:Redirector-BZX[Trj] Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.