There are So many infected victim's of W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 but they have not some sort of solution by which they can easily remove it from your system permanently. Don't worry you came at the right place where you got all the information about the removal of this vicious virus. Follow the steps that has been given just after the end of this post. Follow the steps carefully for better results.
Do you know the severity of W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4
W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 has been crafted by the evil minded cyber crooks to do several kind of severe activities on the infected PC. It has been identified as a virus or Trojan infection. It is very infamous as nasty Trojan that can violate your personal privacy. It can compromises with your security system software to get into your PC without your consent and do their evil things without any hindrance. It also escapes from various anti-virus detections because of turned off firewall settings and compromises security system. It connects with the remote hackers servers and allows them to do severe things on compromised system. It gets on your PC without asking your prior permission. It comes along with the spam emails attachments and freeware downloads and installs on your system. It runs some crucial activities on your system background that can slow down and damage your system eternally.
W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 : Technical Words
August 29, 2015
August 30, 2016 10:50:05 PM
Various Windows based systems
W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 – Symantec
Delivery Techniques followed by W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4
- Opening of spam emails and infected attachments downloads.
- If you add additional browser add-ons to enhance your surfing experience and functionality of the browser. It may brought you some infection on your system.
- When you use an infected external or removal media devices like USB, memory card then it is a possibility that this Trojan intrude into yours system. It is a very simple method of infection transfer.
- When you download a freeware on your system, pirated software download.
- Using fake update alerts.
- Malicious clicks on ads and pop-ups.
- If you share your files on social media or other online resources.
Risk Alloted With W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4
- Slow behavior and many a times freezes the system. Often crashed as well.
- This W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 may help the other viruses or threats to get enter on your system.
- It conceals your private information like user names, email id, passwords, bank accounts details, online transaction details and many more similar things and send to their makers to use in illegal processes for making money.
- It uses high CPU use that may slow your PC performance.
- It creates a backdoor for their makers to provide remote access from any where.
How to Remove W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 Completely
W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 is one of the most dangerous and notorious trojan threat which is quite very troublemaker and contribute lots of problems for the innocent PC users. This threat is now disbursed all across and has targeted many of the windows computer to put its harmful effects. Although, W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 might not seen to be very dangerous and so mostly people avoid its presence. Nevertheless, it is a very dreadful trojan infection that sneaks into computer very silently and quickly manages to hide its identity without letting anyone know about its presence. W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 execute command prompt to continue its evil tasks and copies file name to prevents itself from being detected. Now, there must be in your mind how such type of malware slips into PC.
Below is the list of negative impact of W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 is given that would let you know how dangerous and infectious W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 is.
W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 often copies genuine file and prevent itself from being detected.
It changes file name stored in the PC with malicious extensions.
You might notice certain changes into the system default settings.
It is a troublemaker threat which creates problems when you reboot your computer.
Its worst impact might leads to unusual shut down of Computer
It is responsible for slower system performance speed.
W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 brings your privacy at high risk and allows web hackers to use you personal details for illegal purpose which might lead you to become identity theft victim.
A. W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 completely.
User Guide : Automatic W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4
Step 5 W32.Ransomlock.AO!inf4 Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.