Detailed Information on BandarChor Ransomware
Moreover, the emails that are loaded with BandarChor Ransomware infection urge system users to download an attached archive file in order to familiarize themselves with the changes or further informations on the topic. At that point, many PC users allow the malware to land on their computer. The attached archive file has a double extension and it is an executable program which runs the ransomware on your system. The threat places a copy of itself into the start up directory of Windows and presents with a scary message stating that “Attention! Your System was attacked by a virus-encoder”. Although, the BandarChor Ransomware virus is known to encrypt the system files that are less than 30 MB.
How Does BandarChor Ransomware Work?
This ransomware threat modifies the targeted files according to the scheme .email@example.com. Although, you may guess the segment which contains the victims' unique ID number that system users need to send to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with requesting a decoder for their encrypted files. Besides, the security investigators recognized two variants of the BandarChor Ransomware and named them Trojan:W32/BandarChor.B and Trojan:W32/BandarChor.A.
Both of these variants uses AES-256 encryption algorithm for their operations. However, the PC users are reminded to use backup copies and not to pay the ransom money demanded by the cyber hackers in order to discourage the development of cryptomalware infections. The virus gains popularity due to the Ransomware as a Service (RaaS) kits such as ORX-Locker, Tox and Encryptor. Thus, infected computer users might want to install a credible and trustworthy anti-malware tool in order to remove BandarChor Ransomware completely from their PC and also the Trojan droppers and malicious exploit kits which may disperse it.
How to Remove BandarChor Ransomware Completely
BandarChor Ransomware is one of the most dangerous and notorious trojan threat which is quite very troublemaker and contribute lots of problems for the innocent PC users. This threat is now disbursed all across and has targeted many of the windows computer to put its harmful effects. Although, BandarChor Ransomware might not seen to be very dangerous and so mostly people avoid its presence. Nevertheless, it is a very dreadful trojan infection that sneaks into computer very silently and quickly manages to hide its identity without letting anyone know about its presence. BandarChor Ransomware execute command prompt to continue its evil tasks and copies file name to prevents itself from being detected. Now, there must be in your mind how such type of malware slips into PC.
Below is the list of negative impact of BandarChor Ransomware is given that would let you know how dangerous and infectious BandarChor Ransomware is.
BandarChor Ransomware often copies genuine file and prevent itself from being detected.
It changes file name stored in the PC with malicious extensions.
You might notice certain changes into the system default settings.
It is a troublemaker threat which creates problems when you reboot your computer.
Its worst impact might leads to unusual shut down of Computer
It is responsible for slower system performance speed.
BandarChor Ransomware brings your privacy at high risk and allows web hackers to use you personal details for illegal purpose which might lead you to become identity theft victim.
A. BandarChor Ransomware Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view BandarChor Ransomware related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete BandarChor Ransomware Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove BandarChor Ransomware Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for BandarChor Ransomware related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than BandarChor Ransomware, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. BandarChor Ransomware Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall BandarChor Ransomware related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find BandarChor Ransomware or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall BandarChor Ransomware or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search BandarChor Ransomware program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall BandarChor Ransomware toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove BandarChor Ransomware extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove BandarChor Ransomware
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove BandarChor Ransomware set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of BandarChor Ransomware to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove BandarChor Ransomware add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove BandarChor Ransomware Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from BandarChor Ransomware. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. BandarChor Ransomware Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect BandarChor Ransomware or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete BandarChor Ransomware completely.
User Guide : Automatic BandarChor Ransomware Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of BandarChor Ransomware and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of BandarChor Ransomware and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with BandarChor Ransomware
Step 5 BandarChor Ransomware Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.