What is GoUnzip Toolbar?
GoUnzip Toolbar is the another creation of the famous Toolbar creators. It seems to have the never-ending resources for creating the useless toolbars. Thus, without analyzing any further details or information, you should calmly but immediately delete GoUnzip Toolbar from your PC right away.
Complete details about GoUnzip Toolbar
This toolbar is supposed to make the compressing and decompressing System files that work as a Charm which is marked by the Mindspark Interactive. It's sparkling creative and impressive dedication to infects the Internet with the malicious toolbars. This type of toolbar installs a browser add-ons, plug-ins, browser helper objects etc to entire web browser including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Bing, Yahoo, Opera, etc on which it immediately begins to flood with the third-party commercial ads. However, it does not only interfere with your online activities but also expose you to the wide variety of the potential security risks.
As always, Mindspark designed a homepage for its product. At the first glance, GoUnzip Toolbar pretends itself as a useful tool which claims user to operate with the file archives and offers a direct download link. When you clicked on such a link, it will redirect you to unfamiliar sites where numerous products and services are promoted. This type of toolbar us specially created by the cyber offenders with an aim to make money and profit from you. This, you should avoid believing on its fake promises. It's harmful impacts can make lots of serious damages to you.
GoUnzip Toolbar is known to enters into the user PC with various distribution channels. Most of the times, it can be downloaded along with the bundled of free programs. The bundles of freeware programs or packages are usually hosted on the semi-legitimate file sharing and torrent sites which do not provide any guarantees to surf the web safely. They are usually provided with the customized installers which featured as few preselected bonus offers. If you are a security conscious then, it is enough to choose the Advanced or Custom installation option in place of Typical or Default mode. Although these all are not the most popular means because it may also infiltrate into your PC as a social media message or Spam email attachments.
Harmful Activities of GoUnzip Toolbar
- Floods your screen with numerous annoying ads and links after hijacking your browser.
- Slows down Computer and Internet performance speed by consuming more resources.
- Alters your DNS, System and Browser settings without your approval.
- Cause redirection issue by replacing your default search engine and homepage with unfamiliar ones.
- Additionally installed too many programs into the compromised PC without any consent.
How to Uninstall GoUnzip Toolbar Easily
GoUnzip Toolbar is classified as adware or potentially unwanted program which annoys the users during their web session. It is capable to violate the security settings and find its own way to invade in the targeted system. Usually, GoUnzip Toolbar comes attached with spam emails, infected removable devices, free software etc and gets installed as an extension in different web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc. It does not allow the users to surf normally and misleads them to the suspicious sites. Your screen will be filled with lots of advertisements and promotional alerts. It convince the users to download the free software, video or music files and in the meantime installs harmful threats in bundles to affect the PC efficiency. Thus, do not get trapped in the scam of hackers and avoid clicking on GoUnzip Toolbar anymore.
Besides this, GoUnzip Toolbar can also interrupt your online shopping session by displaying variety of deals, best offers, discount coupons, promo codes etc. It claims to help the users to shop under their budget and convince them to purchase products from its links. You must be aware that when you will make payment then third party hackers can gain your financial details secretly. It can result extremely dangerous for the users identity as the system performance. So, you need to take immediate action in order to get rid of GoUnzip Toolbar permanently after detection.
A. GoUnzip Toolbar Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view GoUnzip Toolbar related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete GoUnzip Toolbar Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove GoUnzip Toolbar Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for GoUnzip Toolbar related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than GoUnzip Toolbar, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. GoUnzip Toolbar Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall GoUnzip Toolbar related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find GoUnzip Toolbar or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall GoUnzip Toolbar or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search GoUnzip Toolbar program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall GoUnzip Toolbar toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove GoUnzip Toolbar extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove GoUnzip Toolbar
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove GoUnzip Toolbar set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of GoUnzip Toolbar to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove GoUnzip Toolbar add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove GoUnzip Toolbar Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from GoUnzip Toolbar. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. GoUnzip Toolbar Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect GoUnzip Toolbar or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete GoUnzip Toolbar completely.
User Guide : Automatic GoUnzip Toolbar Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of GoUnzip Toolbar and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of GoUnzip Toolbar and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with GoUnzip Toolbar
Step 5 GoUnzip Toolbar Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.